Sunday, September 27, 2015

It's Coming to an End October 7th

 Elder Haws is still the District Leader in Medan. They have had 13 baptisms there. They have had great success in bringing brothers and sisters to the gospel of Jesus Christ!!

     
 Hello my family! The time is coming to a end! I sure do love you all and miss you very much! The time I have been here in Indonesia has been one of the best experience of my life. I sure do love the Indonesian people!! They are always smiling away and happy. I fit in well because I'm the same way! I can now speak two languages Indonesian fluently and kinda speak English hahah.
       This was a hard two years but at the same time it wasn't! when I smiled and did what I was asked to do, it made me the happiest person in the world! I testify obedience to the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings true everlasting happiness! I will always remember the people I taught and served from Solo to Medan.
        There are some of the names I remember! I love them! They all did not receive the Gospel but they changed my life! I love missionary service!! i love being called Elder Haws! Last night I said to myself I will serve God until I die just so I may have a chance to be called Elder Haws again! I don't want to be Jared again in a sense but I will. It is time for me to go home! 
       I know that the Gospel is true and I know that because The Book of Mormon is the word of God! it was translated by a prophet of God Joseph Smith and written by ancient prophets and disciples of Christ! Families can be together forever! love you all and I will see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment