Tuesday, May 19, 2015

April 12, 2015 Email

      I had a slow week. We had a chance to visit the part member family but just the mom. The husband and the son weren't there. We talked to her about how she could be a better example and to start having Family Home Evening and being a saint to her family so that her husband may have a change of heart. She agreed wiht us that she could be better. I love when people just listen to what you have to say its nice at times. 
     We also met a young man from her who wants to go to BYU Provo he is Islamic but he wantst to know more about the church so he can see if all the stuff on the internet is true and what to expect in Utah. It was a nice little lesson he took the Book of Mormon and said he wanted to meet again. I feel that maybe he will become a member because he is a very nice young man but strong in his religion. We will see what the spirit has to say and do to him. I love the gospel. 
    A young girl came and watched all of conference on Saturday but she didnt really have anything to say. I think she was alittle bored. I talked to her a little more in depth about conference. I hope she can continue to progress, she is also Islamic. i
     I have a deep love for the Indonesian people and I will cry when I leave. To tell you all I really enjoyed conference. My favorite talk was from President Packer. He really touched my heart and I really loved how he said if we really use the atonement we can be like the father and remember them no more! That just burned with in me! I loved it and I felt so touched.
     Elder Hollands story of the brothers got me. I could not stop thinking of my family. I felt so much love and support! I sure can say they are called of GOD! Oh and the Relief Society President did really good too. I learned form conference just how important it is to do the little things, and how important family is, and how I need to choose a good eternal companion. I love you and be safe. i know if we do the right things we will receive the saving grace of the Savior and the gates and windows of heaven will open to help us in this life and the next! keep the faith GOD's SPEED! 

No comments:

Post a Comment