Tuesday, May 19, 2015

The Good and The Ugly

April 26, 2015 Email
      Well this week started out very well with us as a district going to Jakarta! We had zone conference with President! What a man of God! You just feel so much love and so much spirit come from him! I sure do love that man! He made me feel good about myself like always because we all know im really hard on myself but we all need to change! I got to meet some great friends and see some friends maybe for the last time! I really got to spend time with one of my greatest Indonesian friends of all times! Elder Wintolo he is the new assistant to the President. He does his job well! Wintolo and I served together for 10 months in solo and surabaya! i will never forget the times with him and how much I love him! 
     The work went well and I found some new people and I hope and pray I can be the disciple of Christ they need me to be! I found out that I'm moving to Medan as the district leader! President said the place was made for me! I hope he is right they are a loud fun going people. Sounds like me! I got news that maybe I will go home in September but its not final I haven't got my date! but it should be soon! 
    Well on to the ugly! I was teaching a investigator that i love so much and his son goes out to pee and he just stops in the door way and my shoes are just sitting there and he fills one of my shoes up! We all just started to laugh. I had to wear a plastic bag on my foot but its all good.  After that with a stinky foot I found some people who want to learn! i love you all!  

A family I taught in Banding. The older one peed in my shoe. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment