Monday, March 24, 2014

Doing the Work

 Bridge
 District headed to the Waterfall
 Monkey

     It's going good. We could be more effective but we are both pretty young. My companion has been in Indonesia for 7 months. We are getting better each week. We gave away three Book of Mormon this week. One to a lady I contacted in a park. I taught her a lesson by myself and gave her a Book of Mormon. She just kept asking questions and I kept answering. It was awesome. The only problem is that she lives 6 hours away in the middle no where. They have my number and a pamphlet. I know they can get more information on their own now. 
     I'm doing well and I'm super happy and a little sad too. The time is flying by and I don't want to fail the Lord with the little time I have. I'm already at five months and I feel like I left yesterday. I'll be home before I know it. 
     We may have some investigators, finally, but we will see. We are still looking for people each day to give the gospel too. Yesterday I made an appointment with this guy. We go there and we meet his friend and he is so wasted. He kept saying the same thing over and over again. He loved talking to my companion. He just was talking and talking. I was just laughing. Then the guy we were going to teach shows up and we just told him we would come back. He's like come back when this guy isn't here. H kept asking about the book of Mormon. We gave him one and he said he was not going to sleep and read it all night lol. I'm pretty sure he was drunk too. I know everyone needs Christ so we will bless him with the gospel I know it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment