Thursday, December 12, 2013

MTC Teacher

Brother Rawle (Elder Haws teacher in the MTC) He was kind enough to drop off stuff that Jared didn't need for Indonesia. Jared really looked up to him. Below is a letter he wrote Bryant and Pam. 
To whom it may concern,
Sorry to bother. My name is Jesse Rawle. I got back from my mission to Indonesia about a year ago and I was blessed with the opportunity to work with Elder Haws while he was at the MTC. I just wanted to thank you for raising up such an awesome missionary. I was impressed how fast he picked up the language and how hard he worked. He was doing great while at the MTC! Indonesia is the best place ever to serve a mission! Thank you once again.
-Jesse
 
 
According to the internet
 
Salt Lake City, Utah to Los Angeles, California 579 miles flight time 1 hour, 27 minutes
 
Los Angeles, California to Hong Kong 7254 miles flight time 15 hours
 
Hong Kong to Jakarta, Indonesia 2016 miles flight time 4 hrs, 32 minutes
 
total 9849 miles 21 hours flight time plus 6 hours of layovers = very long trip

No comments:

Post a Comment